After a hugely successful home campaign at Mohali, Kings XI Punjab are now set to move to their next home venue at Indore. As our team looks to continue with its winning momentum, we are offer you a chance to win as well. All you have to do is think a little outside the box, or should we say plate!
Take a good look at the picture of Universe Boss Chris Gayle having his head served on a platter, and give us your wittiest, funniest, most out-of-the-box caption in the comments box down below and stand a chance to win!
ONE fan will win 2 match tickets for KXIP’s first game at Indore against Mumbai Indians at the Holkar Cricket Stadium on May 4
THREE fans will win an official KXIP team polo each
THREE fans will win an official KXIP cap each
Terms & Conditions
- To participate in the Contest, you have to post your comment in the Facebook Comments box at the end of the article.
- Winners would be rewarded with match tickets or official Kings XI Punjab merchandise.
- Participants are eligible to win only if they have a valid Indian postal address.
- Contest winners that are rewarded with match tickets must note that Kings XI Punjab will not incur any costs for the said winners’ travel or accommodation.
- These prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
- The decision of the Kings XI Punjab team on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest (including the selection of the winner) will be final and binding on all parties concerned. It will be the discretion of the Kings XI Punjab team to decide the giveaways.
- The Kings XI Punjab team reserves the right to postpone, change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or cancel the Contest at any time or to accept or reject any entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, any point of time and the participant shall not bring any claim against Kings XI Punjab in this regard.
- By participating in this contest, we assume that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions of the Contest.