Here are the winning posts:
"Jab coach hai itna balwan, to baki teams to hongi hi pareshan." - Babit Kumar
"Dolle to bas dikhane ke liye hain... vaar to ankho se hi kar du." - Harsimran Singh
"Har team mein bas ek gunda ho sakta hai, aur iss team ka gunda main hoon." - Kiefer Fernandes
"Me after going to gym once." - Mahesh Paliwal
"Ye muscle nahi hai. Ye to masle hai. Inhe suljhao." - Nitin Jain
"Dekh mera pose, main hun coach hodge... Humse mat lena panga, hum din mein dikha denge chanda." - Sahil Jain
"Mumbai (2008 semi final against CSK) ka, Dharamshala (2011 qualifier against Deccan Chargers) ka, Bengaluru (2014 final against KKR) ka.. Sabka badla lega re tera Brad Hodge!" - Sharmila Azad
"Ye dhai kilo ka haath jab kisi team ke khilaaf chalta hai na tab wo team uthti nahi, uth jaati hai." - Shashank Khandelwal
"HODGEndra Baahubali." - Sujan Muralidhar
"Viru ki baat aur Braddy ke haat par sandeh nahin karte." - Suryadeep Parija
With Kings XI Punjab’s first match of VIVO Indian Premier League 2018 just around the corner, we offer you a chance to win BIG, and all you have to do is put on your thinking cap!
Take a good look at the picture of coach Brad Hodge flexing his muscles above, and give us your wittiest, funniest, most out-of-the-box caption in the comments box down below and stand a chance to win!
TWO fans with the best captions will win 2 match tickets each for KXIP’s opening game against Delhi Daredevils at the IS Bindra Stadium in Mohali on April 8
THREE fans will win an official KXIP team polo each
FIVE fans will win an official KXIP cap each
Terms & Conditions
- To participate in the Contest, you have to post your comment in the Facebook Comments box at the end of the article.
- Winners would be rewarded with match tickets or official Kings XI Punjab merchandise.
- Participants are eligible to win only if they have a valid Indian postal address.
- Contest winners that are rewarded with match tickets must note that Kings XI Punjab will not incur any costs for the said winners’ travel or accommodation.
- These prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
- The decision of the Kings XI Punjab team on all matters relating to or in connection with this Contest (including the selection of the winner) will be final and binding on all parties concerned. It will be the discretion of the Kings XI Punjab team to decide the giveaways.
- The Kings XI Punjab team reserves the right to postpone, change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or cancel the Contest at any time or to accept or reject any entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, any point of time and the participant shall not bring any claim against Kings XI Punjab in this regard.
- By participating in this contest, we assume that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions of the Contest.